Tuesday, February 23, 2010

a little pregnancy rant

    ok for whatever reason with this final pregnancy i have had way more issues than the rest...nothing huge... just minor things that are a pain in my butt.....
i have been getting so many dang pimples its ridiculous.... i was also getting fever blisters.. real big ones on my lips.... right now the main thing is pimples.. big pimples that hurt bad and last forever ... my hubby jokingly and lovingly calls me the freak show and says that can be my wrestling name when i wrestle the big show... LOL....  no it doesn't bother me nor do i get mad because hes only joking... and he knows i'm still hot. LOL   anyways... so they are all over my face especially right in between my eyebrows... its great and the other day i found one on my back and after i got out of the bath there was one on my neck... really ?? my neck..... geez....

     also i have been so much more tired than with the others..... by afternoon i'm so tired i can barely keep my eyes open... and my boobs... they are already 3x's the size of my pre baby ones and all the saggy skin from the other three pregnancys are filled in... i know i know too much info... but its awful.. i'm not one of those women who wants big boobs... i woudl prefer my pre kids ones but those are lost forever so i want my old saggy ones back LOL


    lets see what else... the nausea isnt' as bad but i still get it and it sucks.... and my sinuses are always full grrrrr.....

    i am 13 weeks tomorrow and i can not wait to find out what we will be having... can't wait.... will it be ava jane or micheal christopher????    i also can't wait till i start feeling my little one move.. i can feel little flutters but i love feeling my little one inside moving around.. best feeling in the world... aside from holding them in your arm that first time :)

2 comments:

dirtyduck said...

all that nd its only 13 weeks in?? i hve read about women using progesterone cream durng pregnancy. if this one is worse than you other two than your body might just be depleted a little you know? mine was and so i use it.(no kids and not trying:))

mankind is really my fav. i have this ongoing fantasy of being in line in the grocery store and turning around and seeing him. but i like big show also!!

Karrie Knight said...

thanks.. i might look into it.. this is actually pregnancy #4 so that could be it..... :)