Monday, February 22, 2010


The questions..
1. How often do you wash/change your sheets?
I would say probably once every 2 weeks...maybe!

2. When is your birthday?
september 16

3. Have you ever met a bloggy friend in real life?'
no not so far

4. Brad Pitt or George Clooney?
ummmm i think i would have to say george clooney

5. If you could change one thing about your body what would it be?
Only one?? Would love to have my boobs back to their pre kid status :)

6. How often do you wash your hair?
i try to once a day.. but some times when things are crazy i go 2

7. Do you have pets?
a cat  arial

8. How many social networks do you belong to..if you had to give up one, what would it be?
Blogger, Twitter, facebook, myspace, and i think thats it and i would give up myspace or twitter.... never my blog or my facebook


3 comments:

Nic said...

Yea!!! So glad you joined in!!

felicia said...

haha to #5 I agree!

Karrie Knight said...

i so miss my pre pregnancy boobs.. LOL